[Nut-upsuser] libgssapi_krb5 whitch version required for 2.4.1
Hubert Krause
2009-10-02 10:04:03 UTC
Hello list,

I am currently trying to build nut-ups on CentOS 5.3, but the build prozess
stops at:

/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/libgssapi_krb5.so when searching
for -lgssapi_krb5
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgssapi_krb5

which library version is required? The krb5-libs I've installed are of version
1.6.1. Anyone here succsesful in installing 2.4.1 on CentOS?

Best regards,

Hubert
--
Hubert Krause
Risk & Fraud Division
Registered AmtsG Aachen HRB1144 Gfhr. Adrian Weiler
Manuel Wolfshant
yum install krb5-libs-devel
Manuel Wolfshant
2009-10-02 11:04:08 UTC
Post by Manuel Wolfshant
Post by Hubert Krause
Hello list,
I am currently trying to build nut-ups on CentOS 5.3, but the build
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/libgssapi_krb5.so when
searching for -lgssapi_krb5
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgssapi_krb5
which library version is required? The krb5-libs I've installed are
of version 1.6.1. Anyone here succsesful in installing 2.4.1 on CentOS?
yum install krb5-libs-devel
make it krb5-devel. my apologies.

ps: depending on the source rpm that you are using you might also need a
newer libcurl and even powerman.

M.